Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009


Baby Dre, Luigi (Caleb), Mario (Griffin), Donkey Kong (Chase)

Chase looks o happy to be going trick or treating!!!



So this year Chase decided to go along with Caleb and Griffin's Mario theme and be donkey kong! He loved it-- and as for me I was happy not to have to worry about him getting too cold! I must say this is the first year in awhile that we didn't dress up-- so sorry for letting our fans down! Anyway, Chase made a killing with the candy. We are in the process of trying to slowly make his candy disappear. He is great about asking for a piece of candy though. Thanks to my mom for making his costume. It was not an easy pattern/ material to sew but it looked great and he was happy! Happy Halloween to all-- and a happy birthday to Randy's mom-- I adore her! She is the bestest mother in-law ever! I really lucked out! Now on to Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

Mel said...

What a darling costume!! I am impressed your mom would do that for you! Golfing at Talon's Cove? You were so close to me :)

Wendy said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute! Tate was Luigi but he wouldn't wear the mustache! Your mom is so talented, she made many of our Halloween costumes growing up too! Thanks Beckie!

kira said...

What a cute kid! Lucky for me my kids forget about the candy by the second day or so. Good thing or else we would be running in circles for months!!!! Looks like fun -- I have to say I am sad you didn't dress up....that just means you will have to make up for it next year :) I can't wait.

Unknown said...

We drive out to Orem!! That is wear I grew up dancing and now they both do and I teach there. So, ya it is a lot of fun!!