So my latest obsession is Fantasy Football. Randy and I were invited to my cousin Sarah and her husbands league and now we are hooked! We have a decent team lead by Adrian Peterson-- we got the first pick in the draft so that is, of course, who we picked! Anyway, we had a strong start going 2-0, even defeating the strong team in Bone Crushers (it helped his QB got hurt Matt Hasselbeck). In week three we lost a nail biter to JD's team Pura Vida. We had a 6 point lead going into Monday nights game where JD had D. Williams for Carolina. We thought it was a sure loss but the Cowboys held him to just 7!!!! So we lost by one! But let me just say I have NEVER enjoyed the NFL like I have this season! We were watching Monday Night like it was the Superbowl! It is really fun! Now I can see how my dad has played this game for over 30 years with his friends. Very addicting! Thanks Sarah for the invite-- although you may regret letting us in because I am sure we will be taking home the pot! (He he he!)
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment