
This weekend we went down to St. George where Randy and my dad played in a golf tournament together. It was really fun to just sit and relax. It was just my dad and Lance and Randy and I and Chase. So at night we decided to teach my dad and Lance how to play risk. Then we proceeded to get dominated by them. (We played in teams). In this game of chance it really doesn't help when you-- meaning me-- rolls snake eyes twice when being attacked! Randy and I just didn't have the magic touch. Seriously, Lance and my dad's worst obstacle was not Randy and I but each other-- when they would have to attack the other one their rolls were too high so they would take each other out before Randy and I did! It was a fun night though! Even if we still have to listen to my dad brag about his world domination prowess.

2 comments:
I wish we could have come. I can only imagine the scene. I really want to get away maybe next time:)
I remember the "domination" and "I win" and "losers clean up" comments from years ago. Some things never change.
Post a Comment