Well there is a first for everything... I got into my first fender bender. It was all my fault. I was taking Chase to the County Health Department to get his flu shot and there was no parking so I saw an empty spot on the street that I needed to parallel-- so I started to pull in and got too close and swiped a car! From there I got out of my car to check out the damage and sure enough there is paint exchanged between both cars. Luckily for my car the paint came off but unfortunately for his car mine didn't. Anyway, since it was a parked car I decided to call the police to handle it because who knows how long the person would be. Once the police officer arrived she took my information and had me fill out a form-- while we are both filling out forms and not paying attention the car who I hit somehow drove away! The officer had taken their license down and found that it was a Lehi City car. Long story short, I am dealing with the City of Lehi about fixing the damage. Thankfully, they are being really nice and hopefully this won't cost a fortune right? Merry Christmas Jami.
9 years ago

3 comments:
I have been in your shoes many times. I feel for ya!
bummer. car accidents, even little fender benders make my stomach sick:( i hope that you had good luck getting chase his flu shot.
Oh, I'm sorry, such a pain. Glad nobody was hurt and that it was minor!
Post a Comment