Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And Once Again






























So, yes, we went to Disneyland... again. It must seem like we travel a lot-- but that should stop now that summer is over and all our planned vacations are crossed off. (I guess we'll need to start thinking about our next destination.) Anyway, we had another fun filled week at Disneyland. The lines were short and the sun was hot-- maybe even too hot. We even escaped to another Angels game versus the Yankees. We saw A-Rod and Matsui hit homers and the Yankees still lost so we were pretty happy. (We are pretty severe Yankee haters over here).

Here are some quick highlights:

  • Chase was tall enough to ride two new rides which have quickly shot up to his favorites-- Grizzly Peak (pronounced Griz-uh-lee by Chase), and Mulholland Madness. I think we went on each of them a million times. thank goodness the lines were short.
  • Listening to the Cougars-- LOSE to Florida State! This did not make us too happy and I am not even that big of cougar fan to begin with so I don't think I can ever cheer for them again!
  • Playing the carnival games at California Adventure. We played for over an hour and had so much fun. Ethen was the family hero by winning at the IMPOSSIBLE baseball toss. He was pretty impressive by winning what we called the "trifecta" he won all three of the big stuffed animals and then one more for Chase. And he did it with not too many tries. People were stopping him asking his trick because they had wasted a whole bunch of money trying to win them.
  • Riding Space Mountain-- it has been changed for the Halloween festivities and it is actually really scary. Almost Poltergeist like.
  • The Trivial Pursuit ap for my iphone!!!! Made the drives a lot more fun.
  • Riding Grizzly with my mom! She was quite entertaining to watch.
  • Watching my phone like a hawk trying to follow my fantasy football ap! We did eek out a victory! Yay!

Anyway, all in all it was really fun. And yes, we are excited to do it again!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

You can never to to Disneyland to much!! I love your new picture!! Makes me want to pack up and head to the beach myself!!

Unknown said...

Man, your son is one lucky dude! How fun! LOVE the picture at the top!

kira said...

That sounds like so much fun. I think we will try to squeeze in a Disneyworld trip before we leave. Only 8 more months! So, I am thinking one of your next destinations should be Cairo! Love your hair BTW. Hey, I almost forgot we are coming out for Christmas....lets plan a get together?!?!

RiverGirl said...

Looks like fun!
One of these times we should plan our trip there together.