Friday, August 14, 2009

Please Welcome...

Dre Mathew Downs born August 7th at 6lbs 6 oz!
Against my wishes, my little sister Brooke gave birth to her first baby while I was away at girls camp (a whole other blog to come shortly.) She wasn't due until the 11th but he came a bit early. I would have blogged sooner but I wanted picture and I keep forgetting my camera when I am at her house so I hijacked this one from her blog. This makes 7 grandsons for my mom and dad. We are still waiting for that girl to come along. Funny how it works-- my mom and dad give birth to three girls and now we are having all boys! Anyway, mom and baby Dre are doing great and we couldn't be happier for them!

2 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

so sweet! holding a newborn is the best. are you in yw's now?? did you have a good time at girls camp?

Wendy said...

He looks like Brooke's husband! Really cute, wish I could have held him.