
So last night we got together for a girls night out. This isn't completely out of the ordinary-- we do that fairly regularly but last night was special-- Kira got to join us! She recently moved back to the states from England and is in Utah for a little while! It was fun to see her and catch up with her in person! This group of girls are very special to me! We have been friends along time and they helped me out in my younger days when I went through some tough times. They will forever have an important place in my heart and I love them dearly! In my life friends have been such rocks for me-- and I am blessed to count these girls among them!
2 comments:
Cute Girls! Looks like you ate at the blue lemon. I am in love with that place! So good!
I have to agree, this is a very good group. But I think someone needs to dye there hair so there is at least someone w/ brown hair... :)
Post a Comment