Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chasisms


Yep-- Teddy has his own car seat. Chase had filled up his chore chart so he got to go to Build-a-Bear and buy Teddy's car seat that Chase had been eyeing for awhile. This makes for an interesting day since now he insists on buckling him everywhere we go. It can take FOREVER! I feel like I have two kids now-- it's great fun! By the way-- this is on a good day! Sometime all of Teddy's friends come and need to be buckled in their seats as well!


Before tub time

After tub time! Yikes



Chase discovered our triathlon cap and thought it was a farting cushion until we told him what it was-- now he likes not getting his hair wet!
Also of note Chase told us yesterday that Teddy went on his mission so he wrote him a thousand letters! When asked where Teddy went on his mission I was expecting Mexico like Tyler but instead it was Costa Vida!




4 comments:

Codi said...

He is hilarious! I do love the before and after of the tub... that was my living room today before and after I got out of the shower :)

Mel said...

So cute! I love the tri hat and the teddy in the car, so cute. My tub always looks like that too!

A. Schoonie said...

that's so sweet! that makes me miss lucie's imaginary friends.

skg said...

a mission to costa vida? now that's one that i could sign up for. cute story. we ought to use this as a marketing pitch in utah county... :)