Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Purple Tigers

The Purple Tigers
So proud of his new medal and really wanted to come home and shine it! Then he asked what he should do with it after I said hang it in his room he said-- or I can wear it!

Chase with Cousin Cooper enjoying their last game of the season with one of their favorite parts of the game-- snacks!

Chase played tball this summer and had a blast. He had fun with Cooper and loved hitting his "homeruns". Some of his favorite things about tball was running around the bases, hitting (he is a lefty and all season long we had to remind the coach he was a left handed), and, of course, looking for bugs in the grass when the action had died down-- which was pretty much any time they were in the field! Needless to say it was a fun season and when I told him it was his last game today he asked-- what's next? Good question.

No comments: