
Well, another great vacay down south in the book! We had a fabulous time watching Ethen play baseball and just lounge around in the 80 degree weather! Oh it was terrific. I really did not take many pictures-- so here are the few I took! We took Chase's bike with us so he could ride around the path in the back yard. We also took a trip on over to Pirate Island Pizza which was another hit. They are getting one here in Orem so we are even more excited! Thanks to the Gary Watts Family for allowing us to stay in their amazing home. We just can't get enough!
3 comments:
Hi,
Hey wanted to let you know that Cami made it to Tacloban, took her 48 loong hours to get there. Let me know your email and I will some of her emailsyour way. They are good.
Doran & Amy
redlemo@gmail.com
the weather was so beautiful over the weekend. hard to go back to cold weather. baseball was a popular sport this past weekend.
Post a Comment