Sunday, June 5, 2011

Schooooools Out for Summer... and other stuff

So Friday night my aunt Jill had two extra tickets to see Les Mis in SLC. I have seen it a couple of times and loved it but when I heard my sister Brooke has never seen it I insisted we go for her birthday present from me! I am so glad we went. It was super fun spending much needed one-on-one time with one of my bestest friends in the whole world. We almost never do this kind of stuff and there is no doubt I am going to make more of an effort to spend some time with her! She is one of the best! (Brooke, I think I "nailed it"!)




This was Chase's last day of school/ kindergarten and boy is he going to miss it! However, he is pretty pumped for first grade. He cannot wait to spend all day away from me-- (until he really does!) He is excited for school lunch and two recesses. He is looking forward to his new teacher Miss Bailey and happy to know that there are a few of his friends in his class-- phewwww!






Chase with Principal Finch




The best kindergarten teacher around... Mrs. Sumsion!





Chase with his buddy Andrew!










2 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

Hey Ohrans...Looks like you are already for Summer! I am a bit behind...it was fun running into you at Disney! Happy Summer!!

Kallas Family said...

I had Mrs. Sumsion for first grade when I went to Cascade!!