

Happy Birthday E! I can't believe it has been 15 years since I was missing my little nephew being born in order to take my first college finals at USU. I was sooooo sad and knew I was missing out on a precious moment. But I must say it has been fun watching you grow up. You have always had such a soft heart and have always been a great brother, cousin, son and especially nephew! We love you and am so proud to share my half birthday with your real birthday! You are one of a kind!!!(PS I didn't have a picture of him golfing-- another one of his many sports tht he is pretty good at!)
On another note-- Chase and I took a carriage ride around the neighborhood! Our neighbors thought it a great idea to share a fun little party, with hot chocolate and donuts and carriage rides. Everyone brought canned food to donate as well as any coats they could donate as well. It was a great idea! A fun way to share neighborhood cheer!

No comments:
Post a Comment