So another Halloween is in the books. It was quite an adventure being that it down poured during the prime trick or treating hours. Lucky for us we decided to crash Kelli's wards trunk or treat so all was not lost! Randy was even asked to give the prayer because it was a multi ward activity and I guess they assumed he was in one of the wards. Anyway, it was a fun filled weekend filled with dressing up and being silly! Halloween is actually Randy's moms birthday so we had a mandatory dress up party for her-- I donned the Tigger costume and Randy had Brian paint a gash in his head and he became Tiger Woods. Debbie and Quincy were Woody and Jessie-- Quincy took his costume off before I could get a picture. Shell was a Hawaiian, and Brandon was Waldo. The joke of the night was Lance and Chelsey who decided to be me and Randy circa 1998 (based on a photo they found that they deemed to be hilarious). It was pretty funny I have to admit. The kids all had a blast in their cute costumes. Chase was a zombie-- and he wanted to be a scary zombie-- so gone are the days of cute costumes-- he wants to scare people now-- thank goodness I have Tess who can be cute for a little while. We found her the cutest cowgirl costume ever-- and she was so adorable!!! Kodiak was Luigi, Cooper was Yoda, and Maeve was Jessie, Griffin was a Ute football player, Caleb was a people eating Clown, and Dre was Elmo-- everyone was sooooo cute! Anyway, needless to say it was a successful holiday-- now onto Thanksgiving! I have even put away all my Halloween decor and replaced it with our Thanksgiving decor! Yay!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Tess is such a cute little cowgirl! I am dying laughing that they dressed up as you and Randy! So funny!
I hate to tell you but when I saw the bottom photo I thought right away isn't that Randy's outfit? They may not believe it but it was stylin. Anyways love the kids costumes, Chase super scary and of course Tessa very cute!
Post a Comment