Well another year of shopping until I literally dropped is in the books. We went to Walmart and did the midnight door busters and left around 12:05am fr the mall where we hit the Disney Store. After that Toys R Us-- then I got dropped off at Sports Authority at 3:30am to wait in the bitter cold. This was a unplanned stop but when Randy called me for the third time I realized he would be pretty disappointed if I was not able to get him this certain snowboard-- so Merry Christmas Randy! While there I met a really nice girl who happened to go to Timpview so we kept each other company for the hour and half before it opened! And what would Black Friday shopping be without a little scuffle? It just so happened that while in line at Sports Authority a lady behind us started yelling at us for allowing people to cut in (the girl I met went to the front of the line for all of ten seconds to check our status in said line) apparently, the line nazi behind us thought I was allowing her to cut in and let us have it-- so, needless to say, I let her have it right back. With the guy behind me vouging for our whereabouts she let up. I must say before this all went down I could no longer feel my toes or hands but after this encounter I was as heated as a fire pt! I was ready to rumble! Not really, but I was working on zero hours of sleep so I feel good about how it finished-- no blood was shed-- he he! Anyway, got the snowboard which was good because according to later reports they were gone by 5:45am! Yay-- then we wrapped up the night at our usual IHOP where I fell asleep waiting for or waitress to take our order-- which took forever-- I about lost it when a family sat after us got helped before us!!! But I was too tired to d anything about it! All in all-- a very successful evening and thanks to the best husband who allowed me to sleep for the next 4 hours without hearing a peep! My reward for the snowboard I guess!
9 years ago

2 comments:
I love hearing about your Black Friday shopping! I am never brave enough to attempt it myself, but you always make it sound so fun!
Jami I miss you. You are too fun. Kelly suggested we (I) should meet the girls in Paris next year? It would be even for all of us. YOu in?
Post a Comment