
So, she is finally here! She was a healthy 6lbs 10oz and 18 inches long. She was born the 9
th after I was induced. This time around my labor was the opposite of Chase. She was a little harder labor but the recovery has been a dream. I feel great and am ready to get back into the swing of things! As far as her name we decided to go with Tessa Barbara. Tessa was not a name we had in our minds when we entered the hospital but the list of names we did have just never really felt right. Once they started inducing me Randy and I got my
iphone app with baby names and just went over all of them and we would add the ones we like to a favorites list-- Tessa was one of them and once we had narrowed them down to our favorites we just kept going back to Tessa and just felt really good about it--like we had with the name Chase. So after taking pretty much the whole hospital stay to officially name her we went with Tessa. Then for her middle name-- I have always wanted it to be a family name and so we went with Barbara after Grandma Watts-- who I love and miss dearly! Anyway, this past week has come and gone in a blink and yet it is all still a blur. We are getting some sleep-- but she is a noisy sleeper so I am not sure how long she will be in our room at this rate. Every time she makes a noise I think she is waking up but really she is just grunting and stuff. Hopefully we will start getting a good pattern here soon but until then we are trying to remind ourselves how fast time flies and to relish every minute!
8 comments:
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!
She is spectacular! What a doll! Congratulations! :)
I am so glad she is here! She is al doll! Hopefully I will get the chance to see her in person before I go. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
Precious!
She is a gorgeous baby. You are a gorgeous mom as well. You are so cute. I am glad I got to see her in person! So happy for you to have a girl, they are so fun!
Congratulations Jami! I'm so excited for you!
She is Beautiful! I'm glad that she is her safe and sound! Congratulations!
You stole my name! I've wanted a Tessa since Hannah. But alas, it just hasn't fit any of my babies, you are lucky it felt right. Its a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Congrats!
Post a Comment