Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tessa at Two Weeks











I can't believe it has already been two weeks! The other day we had her pictures taken by my niece Chelsey's friend Lizzy. She did a great job! Tessa was a trooper until the end when she had had enough-- can you guess which pictures were taken last? Anyway, she has been a great baby so far and we are just loving having her here! Cute, don't you think???




5 comments:

Lewis News said...

adorable!!! I feel like I don't even know her yet! I need more Tess time...especially since I'll be gone for a week. Where is the time going? I can't believe it's been 2 weeks!

Shannon Martin said...

Love the pictures! I think she keeps getting cuter, if that is possible.

And the pretty princess title is passed on to Tessa! Tessa I will feel you in on the details later......

Wendy said...

she is very cute! Congrats Jami!

A. Schoonie said...

She is so sweet! Congrats to all of you! Enjoy!
Lots of Love - The Schoonies

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

she is so cute ... are you loving it? We need to come down and see her!