Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Utah First

Sorry, you can't see us very well in this shot but you can see the pretty sun and mountains and lake behind us!



Yesterday we went with friends down to the lake to see the snow drifts on the icy lake. It was really cool to see the huge mounds of snow and walk around on the lake. The snow wasn't your normal snow-- it was like ice crystals that had bunched up together. Chase enjoyed karate chopping big chunks. We went down around dusk and it was so pretty to watch the sun slowly set with the lake and the snow. Randy and I had never done that before and I really never even knew it was something we should do. I highly recommend a stop at the lake to see this beautiful place we live.

1 comment:

Mel said...

How fun, Chase and those cute boys! We have never done that and the lake it right here!