9 years ago
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Kindergarten... here we come!!!
So this week was kindergarten sign-ups and Chase is thrilled! I on the other hand am starting to dread it. Most people say they have a hard time with first grade when they are gone all day-- but for some reason I just feel like kindergarten is this huge step that I am not ready for my baby to take. I have said this before but I just want to freeze time. I just love everything about his age and size and personality. He has even started reading the pre school reader books and I started to cry when he got it because he is just getting so big. Anyway, Chase cannot be more excited to start school. He has been dying to go to the same school as Caleb and Grif. I have even been trying to scare him out of it by telling him he'll have to get his kindergarten shots and he still insists on going. When we pulled up to the school to register he walked in so proud, with his arms folded and chest out high-- he even saw Griffin outside playing football which made him even more excited. Anyway, he could not be more excited-- I feel bad that he has to wait until August to actually start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know it makes me so sad! I LOVE having my girls go to preschool, but kindergarten is the real deal! I've even thought about waiting a year, but she is like Chase and can't wait! I think I am nervous too because we don't even know what school she'll be going to!
Kindergarten is a big step. There are 6th graders there! He'll be great, and I think you'll love having the time for just you and the baby. How are you feeling btw?
Post a Comment