
The boys playing with "The Claw"-- the one and only present Chase wanted for his birthday this year. It is a mini version of that arcade game that has a claw reach down and try to pick up a toy-- this one reaches for candy. I did not want to get it for him afraid it would be one of those toys played with for two minutes then forgotten about-- so we will see...

The boys playing Mario in their Mario jammies-- thank you Debbie, what a great find and a really fun addition to the party-- matching Mario jammies to make the Mario sleepover party complete!

Chase's cousins-- Cooper, Kodiak, Caleb, Chase, and Griffin!!!

Our attempt at our own little Mario world game-- here is a picture of the boys defeating the green girl with silly string.

Chase's Mario World birthday cake with matching mushroom cupcakes! The boys ate the dots from the cupcakes and that's it-- what is it with kids and frosting?

Lance a.k.a Shy Guy being attacked with balls.

Mini golf-- picture quality not great because it is almost pitch black in the building.

Once everyone arrived they were greeted with a party hat-- needless to say they were pretty excited to get started on the festivities.

Before everyone came Chase had to make sure all the animals had their party hat on too. He was pretty excited! I can't believe he is five!
Well, I can't believe another year has gone by since his last Pirate party but here it is. He is so excited to be five. This year he wanted to have a sleepover with cousins and when cousins sleep over they love to play Mario on the Wii so he thought a Mario party was just the ticket. We were thrilled that it was a lot easier then last year. Anyway, it is not his birthday yet so I will report on the rest of his birthday activities to come but I had to share this one first! Thanks guys for coming and helping him have "his best birthday ever!" (Chase did say this!)
4 comments:
Looks like he has a blast! Those cupcakes are so cute. Did you make them? And the Claw, how funny. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for one of those.
Yeah, where did you end up getting your cake from? SO CUTE!! You are a super fun mom! I thought the party idea was darling and loved the matching PJ's. I am sure it is something they will never forget!
And my boys loved every minute of it!!! I'm still hearing about it, and how they want to have a party like this with all those cousins...caleb and griffin too!
I love it. Matching jammies and all.
Post a Comment