Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday!




So today was Superbowl 44-- and we celebrated by attending my cousin Sarah's Superbowl bash! It was awesome. Great food, fun people, and of course a great game. We also graciously accepted our winnings for our Fantasy Football League-- my forty hours a week that I put into the League just bought me a new bookcase for my office! It just goes to show that hard work does pay off. Anyway, sorry to tell all you Colt fans I was cheering for the Saints so all-in-all it was a FABULOUS night! A special thanks goes out to my amazing, creative, funny, awesome, fun-to-be-with, talented, smart, friend and cousin Sarah! I just love you and think the world of you-- Happy Birthday and thanks for everything!!!

PS The second picture is one of my favorite pictures of me with my cousin Sarah and my Grandma. I always cherished my many visits to Logan to hang out with Sarah and get spoiled by Grandma. I even used to wish that I had grown up there. I love my many memories that I had there-- including but not limited to: tubing the canal, golf ball hunting, Aggie ice cream, Frederico's, Juniper Take-Out, sleepovers-- including my first all nighter, my first "boyfriend," chilling at the mall, making home movies, and just hanging out with the Kerr family-- I love them dearly!!!






2 comments:

Mrs.Kerr said...

You're so cute, Jami. Loved the little trip down memory lane and remembering all the fun times we shared with you in Logan. Congrats on the Fantasy win. John and I will be better contenders next year.
So excited to hear its s definite girl due this summer. What fun! I love you, Jami, and appreciate all the well wishes.

skg said...

wow! thanks. i feel so honored to be blog-worthy -- or at least to have hosted a blog-worthy party... glad you came.