Wednesday, December 30, 2009

87% Girl

For Christmas we found out what we were having-- or at least what it might be. It is still early but we think it is 87% girl. We will know in a few more weeks with assurance but for these next few weeks we are excited and will enjoy the belief that it is a girl until they tell us otherwise. We had no idea what it was until we opened it up Christmas morning. We were at my families house and I Tyler was on the phone so he even got to be a part of the moment. We were all so excited. It will be the first girl for my side of the family amongst 7 other boys-- so she will be out numbered. Anyway, I am not even sure what to expect except thank goodness we have Debbie's little Maeve paving the way on the Ohran side. She is soooooo cute so hopefully she will teach this little peanut her ways!

3 comments:

kira said...

Jami,
YAY!!! I am so happy for you :) Expect all sorts of fun projects to keep you busy now...they seem to be neverending for these little girls. I can't wait to do some with you :)

Wendy said...

Really? A granddaughter for Steve and Beckie? Very exciting!! She will be way out numbered, but well taken care of!

Di and Justin said...

congrats!