Thursday, September 17, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Chase playing Nintendo-- notice that Teddy is playing too-- we even had to press two players!!!


The putting green.

Randy surfing! His fave!

For Labor Day we went to St. George. We stayed at my uncle Gary's house at night and then during the days we met our friends at Sand Hollow Reservoir to go boating. We had a blast. The lake was perfect, the weather was perfect, and the company was perfect. We wish we would have ha more time to play at the house we were staying at but we enjoyed the time while we were there. Chase loved the Nintendo and we got some putting in as well as a little swimming. We especially enjoyed watching the BYU vs Oklahoma game-- it was a great atmosphere for such a big game. I must say that you Cougar fans need to send me away to my uncle Gary's house for any game where they are playing ranked teams because I was at Gary's Yellowstone cabin when Ty Detmer and the gang defeated Miami! Anyway, I have tried to download pictures of Chase and a video of Chase surfing-- his first time ever! He LOVED it! But as I am computer illiterate-- I have given up trying and will have to have Randy help me when he gets home!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

love the top family pic where was that taken

Mrs.Kerr said...

You guys are really the vacationers! Every time I read your blog or hear about you, you're off somewhere fun. I want your life!