
Front porch

Back walkway to patio! LOVE IT!

Close up of front porch

Side yard-- this was a piece of weedy junk and i looks great and will look even better when the plants and shrubs and trees grow and fill in!

I LOVE my new yard. I will love it even more when it grows into itself! We just planted the front yard this year and next year we will do the back-- got to save up. Didn't realize yards could be so costly! I am really looking forward to the lilac bushes growing as well as our snowball bush! Randy and I both feel like those are sentimental bushes because he grew up with them in his yard and whenever I see lilac bushes I think of my Grandma Watts and I just had to have a few! Anyway, the pictures don't really do this justice but it is really fun to have a complete yard and not just grass!
5 comments:
Love the yard, looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person!
It looks great! I too love lilac bushes and have I think five in my yard. I love your curbing!!
It does look so good. Love your porch. I bet it is even better now that you can sit out there and look at your beautiful yard.
It looks really nice! Good work.
I love it! Your yard looks fab. I have to admit that looking at all of these pictures makes me think I can't wait to experience some Utah sunshine.
Post a Comment