
My dad has started a new career path! He is now the GM of Talons Cove Golf Course which I think he will do a spectacular job! He has always been a golfer and really has the knowledge of what makes a golf course great! He has a million ideas of what to do there and he will be amazing! On top of that we now have the perk of free golf which we will surely utilize-- especially in our path of helping Chase realize our dreams for him in becoming the next Tiger Woods-- this will definitely help our cause! (he he he)! The picture is perfect-- he is already learning to lug his own clubs-- gotta teach 'em early or they'll put you in the poor house!
PS-- this is the first of many blogs-- it has been awhile and I had some catching up to do!

4 comments:
That is the perfect job for your dad. Tell him congrats!
Carl went last night!!! I am sure I will be there a lot this summer. It was so fun seeing you! I just love being around you!!!
That is perfect. Where is that course? I've never heard of it. Free golf is what you need! Great. I'll be looking for Chase in the PGA soon. He has it in his DNA, he's bound to be great!
Your yard looks really nice!
What a great, fun thing to be able to go golfing where your dad works. Chase looks awesome dragging his clubs around!
Post a Comment