Saturday, July 5, 2008

Disney Princess?

You Are Megara!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Don't know who she is but I guess she is who I am most like!

2 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

You don't know who Meg is??? That is Dave's favorite "princess". She's the one on Hercules... :) If you haven't seen that show for a while - you should watch it again. It's way cute, Meg is a GREAT princess! :)

Anonymous said...

Jami... I can't believe you don't know who Meg is!! I am ashamed... ; ) Only kidding. I'm glad your friend enlightened you and NOW YOU KNOW!!