The kids watching Pirates in Grandma and Grandpas bed!
Our adults only dinner-- a really yummy restaurant called Monaco's. Super delicious and a really nice night!
After Chase had a great time on the Kayak-- got to the falls and decided to have a little tantrum because I made him go swim by the waterfall which he said was too cold! Oops-- my bad-- he proceeded to have the fit for the next half hour-- oh goodie-- oh well, I guess every vacation can't be flawless!
Getting ready for the kayak excursion up the Wailua River then the hike to Secret Falls-- and yes Tessa went! She was a trooper! And I need to give a shout out to my kayak that had Chelsey and Dave N. -- we won the great kayak race-- Chelsey and Dave rowed like mad dogs and we dominated! I think I pulled my weight by singing show tunes from musicals such as Newsies and Wicked-- any singing by me will really motivate to get away from me!
Tunnels Beach
Tessa blowing bubbles-- her new found trick in Hawaii-- now not only does she dip her head in the water but she has added the bubbles! I think we have another fish on our hands-- oh goodie!
- Mermaid Cafe-- the Chicken curry was spectacular!
- Pat's taqueria-- thanks Sarah for the tip!
- The Indian restaurant near the Pizza Hut in Kapaa-- better then Bombay!
- Of course the POG and pineapple!
- Our hotel pool-- nicest resort we've stayed at so far!
- The Monk Seal we saw right on our beach! Did you know they're endangered?
- The awesome running/ biking trail near the hotel!!!
- Attending church in Kapaa-- so beautiful! I would love our chapel to be this pretty.
- Misty's biking accident.
- Randy getting strep throat! Yay!
- Our new found friends Chris and Nicholas from Phoenix-- although practically locals-- Chris gave us some valuable tourist information that really helped enhance our trip!
I'm sure there is something I am forgetting-- if so-- I'll add for memories sake-- but, we had a wonderful time and are trying to figure out how we can get there again very soon!

1 comment:
looks os fun! Love your suits btw:) hope we can go as a family some day
Post a Comment