So Tyler is finally home! I've titled this post as the Best Two Years in reference to the movie-- however, we really did miss him and are super happy he's back! He got home the 4th after a marathon day of travel. We expected him home by noon but when he missed his connection from Houston to SLC we decided to spend time at the zoo. It was Tessa's first time there and she did not disappoint! She LOVED it! She would always just want to sit in front of whatever exhibit we were at and stare and talk to the animals. It was really cute. After the zoo we still had not gotten word when Tyler was to land so we mozied over to This Is the Place park and walked around there until the downpour. Plus it was closing time so we decided to head on over to the Gateway to waste more time. We got word he'd made the stand by flight that got him him by 7:30 so when it was time we headed to the airport to welcome him home! It was a long day but we were thrilled. I must also add that I did a lot of "I told you so's" with Randy because he was trying to schedule a work trip and thought he'd get away with a 4 o'clock flight the same day-- after I guilted him into staying-- I got to say-- "see, I told you there could be problems!" Anyway, we are sure glad he's home and he just reported yesterday in church so things should calm down for him as well!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment