This is a first for me. I spotted deer in our yard! Now, I have seen footprints and heard others accounts of seeing them around but I personally had yet to see them. Well, today, I walked outside to get the mail with Tess and saw them in our yard. I was so excited! I yelled for Chase to come see-- he thought it was fine-- didn't see what all the fuss was about-- but for me-- I have grown up in this area. Yes, deer are around, just not usually in our neighborhood. They are a little higher up. When I saw them I was reminded of when I was growing up and seeing deer in my grandma Watts' backyard taking naps and eating her bushes. I LOVED it and thought it was the coolest thing. Anyway, deer are rare in this neck of the woods so I'm glad I was able to snap a picture while it lasted!
9 years ago

2 comments:
That is exactly what I was thinking. How we used to watch the deer under grandmas tree. I always thought it was awesome. Deer or so cute too! Dre watched Bambi the other day. The entire movie. I thnk he thought the animals were pretty cool!
That is really cool and yeah very unusual for that part of town. Love you!
Post a Comment