Monday, October 11, 2010

Johnny Jumping Tess!


We got out the old Johnny Jumper yesterday-- she loved it! She isn't quite "jumping" yet but she liked sitting in it for now! I must say that she has been such a good, happy baby! So easy going, even if she does seem to spit up all her food. She is my bipolar sleeper-- one night she'll sleep until 7am the next night 3am. I am getting pretty frustrated with this schedule of hers so I am clamping down on my babywise system. Hopefully we'll have better luck in the sleep department. Other things about her-- let's she-- she loves to watch tv-- and as many have stated before, "like mother like daughter!" She grabs at toys and loves her little kicking pad/ station thingy. She is sooooooo close to rolling over-- her little shoulder just gets in her way and she gets so frustrated because she is trying so hard-- we laugh because she tries so hard to get on her stomach but when we give her tummy time she hates it so we'll see how she likes rolling over once she finally does. She has the biggest, cutest smile and has a giggle-- she hasn't quite belted out in hysteria yet but Chase works hard every day to help. She is very strong, especially in her legs-- oh and she loves to grab my hair! Needless to say, we are all in love with our little Tessa Boo.

4 comments:

A. Schoonie said...

I love the johnny jumper thingy. I love when they figure out they can jump and get all excited. She looks cute just hangin out in it!

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! Can't wait to meet her!

Lewis News said...

I love that she's johnny jumping in the bathroom, where she has a great view of the tv! She is the most precious thing ever!

Lewis News said...

I love that she's johnny jumping in the bathroom, where she has a great view of the tv! She is the most precious thing ever!