Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The First Day!




So it is official-- he is an official "student". He was so excited and did not look back-- he smiled-- and skipped his way to the door. He didn't even want to give me a hug or kiss-- he was too embarrassed for that. Where other kids were nervous and some even crying a little, Chase was not having that! So would you have guessed that the crier was me? Yep, a few tears were shed-- I am going to miss the little man around the house. Yes, I know it is only a few hours but this is just the beginning. Boo hoo!


4 comments:

Christy Cummings said...

He is so cute. I love that he was so excited to start school. I wish that my kids were going to Cascade. Oh the memories.

Anonymous said...

YAY Chase! He was quite the little man at the reunion! Haha - I can't believe how old he is now!

Brooke said...

I love that kid! It's better he was excited and not scared I think. Love you guys

Codi said...

um I cried at the kindergarten orientation, school starts on Tuesday and I am not ready for her to be gone EVERY day.

It is so cute how excited he is!