Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Baby Blessing


Our new little family!

Four generations of women!



This past Sunday we blessed Tessa. It was a really nice day with both sets of family. My grandparents from Idaho even surprised us by coming. Randy did a nice job in his blessing but according to him and the rest of the bunch they nearly dropped her and she had a spit up-- but other then that all went well. Afterward we went to our house and had a little brunch. We had a crepe bar set up and had a few breakfast casseroles along with fruit. It just turned out really fun and nice. The way her special day should be!


6 comments:

Codi said...

She is so cute! I don't think that I have ever seen your hair that long. It is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so wonderful. Sorry I couldn't make it! Hopefully I'll get to see her soon!

Unknown said...

Wow she is darling! I am so glad you guys have 2 now AND a girl too! I bet Chase is loving being a BIG brother! Thanks for your nice comment too! I love being able to look at your blog and see how you are doing!

A. Schoonie said...

I love blessing days! They are always such a fun/good family day. I will have to tell Trent about Tessa almost getting dropped. The same thing happened at Ruby's blessing and Trent has felt so bad that she almost fell to the floor. Glad it was all good!

Wendy said...

She looks so cute. I love the picture of her laying on the carpet. She is a beauty, like her mom.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a cute little girl! Congrats!!!