So, many years ago-- before we were married we went to the Led Zeppelin concert (Page/Plant) at the then called Delta Center. It was me, Shannon, and Kira and we had a blast. Anyway, they came to town again so we decided to go. Actually, the Utah Symphony did a rendition of them with their guest Randy Jackson-- no not the American Idol judge, rather the lead singer for the group Zebra-- but he was close enough to the real thing in looks as well as voice. We had a really great time on our date night-- but if you'll notice in the picture-- I am sans Randy. We decided at the last minute we did not want to bring our 5 week old-- so Randy graciously stayed home and let me go party with my friends and their husbands! Anyway, it was really fun-- next time, however, we will remember to bring a better food spread like all our other concert going friends like hummus and goat cheese etc. My cinnamon taffy just wasn't quite enough. We will also try to remember to dress a tad warmer-- August at Deer Valley is a little cooler then I thought.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Jami no one would've even known Randy wasn't there! I assumed he was taking the picture! :) Looks like fun!
I am seriously wanting to cry I wasn't there. Oh the memories of Page/Plant at the Delta Center. Looks like you all had so much fun at Deer Valley :)
PS WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST HAD A BABY?!?!?! Not that I would expect any less, but it is still just as annoying :).
Miss you!
Post a Comment