Thursday, August 12, 2010

Logan or Bust

Came in time for the Nederhauser bake sale! They are Barb's neighbors that have this incredible neighborhood bake sale that all the neighbors were lining up for and the smart ones even pre ordered! It really put our lemonade stand to shame!
Of course we had to have Fredrico's Pizza! A Watts family favorite-- and a must have for any one visiting Logan!

Plenty of diet coke and goodies! This trip was not good for my post baby diet but--oh so worth it!
Yesterday I took a day trip up to Logan with my cousin Sarah to spend the day with my aunt Barb! We had a great time just eating, and chit chatting, and more eating! It was a beautiful day in Cache Valley-- I love it up there! Thanks Sarah and Barb for the wonderful company and awesome food! I also need to give a shout out to my Grandma Watts who would have turned 99 today!!! It made my trip there just a little more special! We are going to have to celebrate with everyone next year for her and my Grandpa Con's 100th!


No comments: