Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting Closer


My awesome sisters and mom.

The gorgeous decorations and yummy spread.


The awesome gift Brooke and Shannon made for me-- thanks again!



This past weekend my sisters and mom threw me a baby shower. We had a great time and it really got me excited o add a little girl to the mix. We still don't have a name so we are calling her Baby Sister for now. If you have any suggestions I am open to any and all. We are down to two weeks left and the count down is on. I am looking forward to sleeping (at least a little more then I am now), bending, running, jumping, and much more-- I am not looking forward to the watching my weight part again-- but it will all be worth it right?


I also need to give a shout out to my awesome neighbors and friends who also threw a baby shower for me from the ward! I did not remember to bring my camera but I had an amazing time and got showered with awesome gifts. Thanks to Marie for spearheading and taking charge. I felt really spoiled! Love to you all!
(My sisters shower I remembered my camera but I didn't take any pictures until the end, so of course, I didn't get pictures of all the others that came!)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sad I missed it! Could you be any cuter? Seriously! You look amazing and darling. I am so excited for you!