Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Long Preschool!

Chase's preschool photos-- notice that he has discovered the "fake smile"-- stll cute nonetheless!
So against my wishes, Chase has graduated preschool and now just has to wait a long summer to start kindergarten. He is ELATED! He will miss Miss Ann and his classmates but he is thrilled about starting kindergarten and asks everyday how much longer until he goes. I try to tell him we have a fun summer to play and swim first but he is still very excited. Thanks to Miss Ann for a great two years of learning. I got teary pulling away for the last time. I am sorry but no one told me the process of our kids growing up would be this difficult.


2 comments:

Codi said...

It is all too sad! I do love Chase's smile though, so funny.

A. Schoonie said...

Oh, those are the hardest moments. The end of the school year is always so bittersweet for me. Chase is looking so grown up in the pic. It seems like it happens over night. It seems like just yesterday Chase and Jack were both little infants. I hope you are doing well! Lots of Love - Ash