Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye






















Yesterday we said goodbye to Lance who entered the MTC. You would think that after saying goodbye to Tyler 9 months ago that it would get easier but it wasn't. We will miss him dearly but we know that he will make a great missionary and that he will have a great time. It's funny because I wish I could freeze time with Chase but with Tyler and Lance I just hope it goes by fast-- so far with Tyler it is. It is with Chase for that matter. Anyway, we need to thank the Utah Jazz for their overtime victory over the the OKC Thunder-- it was a great send off for Lance-- it is a good thing he was already gone for their very disappointing loss to Houston! We love you Lance!!!
PS-- Happy birthday to Griffin and Brian!!!





1 comment:

kira said...

-k- a couple of things:
First, WHY DON'T YOU LOOK PREGNANT?!?!
Second, I want your bag.
Third, I love that the sports stats were included.

I miss you!