I must say that this little boy is the greatest ting ever! He is one of my greatest friends. He has such a sweet heart and just loves life. I love how he will tell me all the time, without warning, that he sure loves me! I love his morning cuddles and his tight hugs and his many kisses. He is the most independent kid I have ever met. He does pretty much everything by himself. He has always been a"me do it" kid. Chase is a sensitive caring boy. He loves all his stuffed animals so much-- especially Teddy. He worries about them and tries to make them happy. Lately they have joined us at the dinner table where we eat as a family and we like to tell the best and worst thing that happened to us that day and we all have a turn including Teddy and whoever is lucky enough to join us that evening. Some of the things Chase loves right now besides Teddy is army guys-- and he still loves his pirate dudes. These two groups get to battle it out a lot. He is always looking for a partner to play with him. He likes his DS and playing the Wii with people. Just before winter he learned to ride his bike without training wheels so we will see if he can still do it. Even after learning this trick on the bike he still prefers his scooter to the bike. He loves the outdoors and playing dodgeball on the trampoline. Chase likes just about everything. He will play whatever you want-- pretty easy going that way, however, he is pretty stubborn once he has his mind set on something he will be very hard to sway away from that idea. Overall Chase is a special kid-- who above all else loves his friends and family. Even though I feel very close to him I will say that his favorite thing/ person in the world is his dad. He loves that guy to pieces. He counts down until he is home and once he is home dad belongs to him. They will wrestle, sword fight, play dudes, watch tv, run around trying to get "turbo power," you name it they do it! They are a special pair and I am blessed to have them both! Happy birthday Chase-- I love you always and forever, no matter what!
9 years ago

1 comment:
How fun! I want Birthday Week! What a fun kid!
Post a Comment