Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

We crammed all three boosters in the back of the Lewis Burb-- totally worth it!
Star Tours line-- one of the boys new favorites!




Baby Maeve was so adorable in this picture! Love it!


So I haven't posted for a few weeks and a lot has happened! We had Easter and Spring Break-- which included yet another trip to Disneyland. I really didn't take any pictures at Easter and so all you get is what seems to be the same old photos from every other trip we take to Dland.


For Easter, we just hung around here and had a few different egg hunts, and the horrible mother that I am forgot to take any pictures--I will rectify that real soon and just take "spring" pictures. Anyway, it was just really low key.


Then Chase and I were off to Disneyland with the Lewis clan. Since we have annual passes we decided to hitch a ride and join them. We had another great trip riding the rides and swimming-- and just spending time with cousins. I must say that near the end of the week it was CRAZY busy! I am surprised they even allowed us to use our annual passes-- it quite surely should have been a block out date! Oh well-- it was fun regardless. Thanks Deb and Quincey for the fun! We really had a blast-- not a bad way to spend a week!

Over the last few weeks Randy took Chase to a Jazz game with-- yet again-- the Lewis family! They had a great time and Chase came home with one of his new favorite mementos-- the big foam finger! He LOVES it! That thing was a hit! We also threw a garage sale! We finally got rid of the massive pile of stuff just waiting to go to the DI and now my basement feels so much less cluttered! So worth it! Plus we made a little spending money for our trip! Yipee!

In other news-- we are working hard training for our first triathlon. I thought I would die with the swimming part but have decided I REALLY like to swim! This training has been so good to vary my routines a little and I am really enjoying it-- I guess we'll soon see if it will help me actually finish the race but here's hoping!

I also have yet another ward calling-- I am still the YW sports Director but I also am assistant camp leader! I know most of you are laughing at me but truly I am so excited for this calling. I LOVED camp and I think it should be pretty fun to get to know the other girls as well as the other leaders!


Is that everything? I am sure it isn't but it will do for now!

4 comments:

kira said...

Jami, Camp Leader is right up your alley. You will have all those girls chanting cheers before it even starts....and let's not even get started on the ward competitions!

Jana said...

I was like, "Oh look, some more pictures of her Disneyland trip a couple of months ago..." When you have an annual pass I guess nothing will stop you. And maybe next year you can be the official camp leader! That is so funny you actually got that calling. And I can't come to book club this week:(, is it book club this week?

A. Schoonie said...

lots of fun memories! you will be an awesome camp leader! you have such a good talent for interacting with people. and you are training for a triathlon...what a huge task! that is really awesome!

Wendy said...

glad you had a good time at Disneyland. I didn't know you were training for a triathalon, that's great!