Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Ready

We made the switch! We are now Directv as opposed to Dish Network. Why? The free NFL Sunday Ticket was too good to pass up. You see I am going for three straight championships in my fantasy league-- and was somehow talked into joining my dad's league as well. So with all the individual players that I need to pay attention to I, of course-- it's only natural, need to have the NFL Sunday Ticket! And I am pumped. And to top it off-- we finally upgraded to HDTV-- I mean we've had really nice, big screen tvs for a few years now and have never had the HD upgrade-- well, the regular tv is now a bygone age for us and we have thrust ourselves into the modern world! Now, I can sit back and watch my football in style!!! Wish me luck-- I'm 1-0 in both leagues-- Micheal Vick better keep it up!!!

1 comment:

Lewis News said...

Now that you have HD...we will be back for the superbowl party! (We didn't want to tell you we weren't coming if you didn't get HD :) kidding.)