So I have a feeling this blog thing may take me some time to really get used to. I hope to do weekly updates someday rather than every couple of months. So I will catch you up quickly. Still no pictures yet but hopefully I can do it in the next couple of days. Anyway, Chase is 2 his party was a success. He talks about Chuck E Chees a lot-- but now he talks a lot about the Jungle Cruise and Pirates. We just returned from Disneyland and had a blast. Now that we are back I am attempting to potty train him-- so far so good only a few accidents but I can tall he is starting to lose interest so this is when moms patience needs to kick in.
In other news Randy just received a job promotion. He is the new Technical Account Manager for Xactware which he is excited about. This job is exactly what he would have drawn up for himself so he is excited for this new adventure.
As for me, I just turned 30-- yikes! But it turned out to be one of my top birthdays ever. That was the day Randy found out he was promoted so that was a great gift but another very exciting gift that Randy surprised me with went like this: he asked me if I wanted my last gift (he gave me a hair dryier earlier) and so I said sure so he handed me an envelope with tickets inside-- I actually thought it must be Keith Urban tickets which comes to town on our 10 year Anniversary but to my surprise I found two tickets to the broadway show Wicked to be seen in New York City September 22. So I was sooo excited. Randy is not the greatest at keeping secrets so for him to plan this vacation without me knowing or getting my okay was surely hard for him. But I was very pleases-- good job Hon!
And last but not least we are in the beginning stages of framing our house. I cannot wait to see the finished product so I have a while but the framing part might be the most fun part of the whole process. To be able to see the actual house that until now has only been on paper is just exciting. Yeah!
So that is us-- I will try to keep my blogs a lot shorter because I will update a lot more! Wish me luck!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment